The MT 7200 and MT 8200 chainsaws are professional machines for demanding users. They are designed for extremely simple maintenance and operator comfort during extended hours of work.
- Extremely linear torque at all engine speeds for high performance in all conditions.
- Three-piece crankshaft, forged connecting rod, and piston with two rings for long life.
- Cylinder with compression relief valve ensures smooth and easy starting.
- Large fuel tank with lower fuel consumption results in over 40 minutes of operation with a full tank.
- Easy access air filters (no tools required).
- Vibration reducing system with two springs and four rubber mounts for increased operator comfort.
|Bar Length||20", 24", 28"|
|Chain (pitch x gauge)||3/8" x .050" or .058"|
|Oil Pump||Automatic, Adjustable|
|Oil/Fuel Tank Capacity||14.9/29.8 fl. oz.|